
On the Saturday after Megans wedding we took the kids to the Zoo. It was a little busy but we didn't notice it much. The weather was perfect! Dayton was soo excited to get to see Tigers and he was a little disappointed that they were sleeping and they didnt stand up. His favorite part of the Zoo was the Lizzards and the Snakes (the snakes especially). All that kid wanted to do was look at the snakes and talk to them..sssssssssss. I was for sure that he was going to be scared of them and not pay to much attention. Yeah he is definatly my child! Jace slept most of the time but he did get to see the elephants and the monkeys and they entertained him a little. I am sure that in a year from now he will find it a lot more interesting. It was a lot of fun and a good treat for the boys. I am glad we went.
1 comment:
YAY It was such a fun day! You look so cute! I love your face!
Post a Comment