Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Rhetts Baby Blessing.

We Blessed Rhett on January 6th 2013.    It was kinda a last minute thing.  We looked at the calendar and in the months ahead we couldn't find a good date so we picked to do it on Jan. 6th when the date was Jan. 3rd.  I had to have my sisters run around Utah and Salt Lake counties to find Rhett a blessing outfit.(Jace's baby blessing outfit was ruined when I pulled it out)
Rhett was 7 1/2 weeks old and weighed in at 8 lbs 8 oz.  Jason gave him a beautiful blessing.  Rhett was blessed with good health, to be an example, to find a girl with his values and marry in the temple as well as a few other things. 
we tried to snap a family photo but in all of them jace wouldn't open his eyes or turn his head our way or Dayton was being a goof ball.  Oh well I guess.  That's life. 
At least I can smile and get a picture without being a dork sometimes.  And Rhett was in a pretty good mood too for pictures!  Rhett we love you so much and we are so thankful to have you in our family forever!

No comments: