Sunday, June 9, 2013

Elko, Nevada Sled Pull 2013

 Normally I have my mom watch my kids for the Elko sled pull.  This year she was in California so we took the kids with us.  I was scared to be alone at a sled pull with them fearing it was going to be so hard.  I was so wrong!  My kids did awesome!  The were so well behaved and they were on task the whole time.  It was the easiest sled pull I have ever been to.  Having living quarters in the trailer helped out a lot too!  Above is the boys on the drive there.  

Rhett at his very first sled pull.  He hated the ear muffs so bad!
The sled pull truck ran so good for the two pulls.  The first night we had a full pull and got second place.  The second night the sled had a wrong reading so we tied.  We pulled 323 ft!! 
We stayed at the hotel for the night time part because our trailer doesn't have all the plumbing done in it.  Thankfully we had a room with 2 queens otherwise I would have been sleeping on the floor.   When I woke up and saw the situation of the other bed, I was dying.  It was so funny.  You would think these boys are tired or something?!?!?!

No comments: