Sunday, August 11, 2013

New fourwheeler

 We bought a new fourwheeler for the kids a couple weeks ago.  The boys were fighting way to much over the one so we figured it was time to have one for each of them to ride.  
 This was actually our first time out at the dunes with both of the small four wheelers
 I was scared to death to have two of my sons out there riding on their own.  Around ever hill I would panic that they were going to get hurt.  
 Rhett was all bundled up and safe with Jason and I in the RZR.
 Jace enjoyed riding the Honda


 Dayton enjoyed riding the new Yamaha. 
By the end of the day the kids were so adventurous. They are such good little riders and they make me and their dad so proud.  They listen to us really well when it comes to riding.  Its going to be so fun to watch them improve their riding skills over the years to come.

No comments: