Saturday, November 16, 2013

Rhett turns 1 year old!

 Is it even possible that my baby can be a one year old? Rhett just seems way to small and bald to be 12 months old already! At this point in time, Rhett really loves his mommy.  He is always wanting to be held and cuddled.  He will only play with toys if I am right there in the same room and most of the time I have to be holding him.  Rhett cannot walk all by himself at this point in time, but he can walk behind a walking toy.  I would imagine that walking will be in the near future for him.



 My sisters, my dad and Toni were able to come up for Rhett's birthday.  It was so great to have the family support. 



Happy Birthday Rhett!  I love you so much.  It makes my day to know that someone always wants to be close to me, even when I am going to the bathroom.  Up until this point in life, you have been a grumpy little bugger but we are starting to see light at the end of the tunnel.  You know what you want, and you also know what you don't want and you don't care what kind of tantrum you have to throw to make sure you let everyone know about it. 

No comments: