We just got back from a much needed vacation to Phoenix, Arizona. We were invited to attend the Lucas oil sled pull there. So we planned some things to stop and see on our way down there. First stop. The Grand Canyon. Being excited to see the grand canyon would be a little bit of an understatement. I was totally elated! I love stopping and seeing sights that I have never been before. I was also extremely excited to get out of the truck too! By the point we reach the south rim we had been driving in the truck for over 13 hours. Which explains my comfy clothes. There is no way in heck I was going to drive that long wearing jeans and clothes that were uncomfortable.
The grand canyon was beautiful! It was cloudy and dark so really good pictures weren't possible but we did our best.
Did I say that we had been driving for over 13 hours? The kids were thrilled to run around and get their crazies out!
Seeing places like this makes a person feel so small in this big ole world.
Mickey Mouse Invitation Template Printable Free
5 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment