Friday, August 17, 2018

Friend gone forever.

For the first time in my life, I had to say goodbye to a friend.  This experience was so freaking hard!  Jessica and I became friends a couple years ago.  She’s a pretty sensitive person and I knew that coming into the friendship.  Well, recently she started to get weird and eventually started walking away when I would go over to say hello.  I have no idea what happened.  She just all of a sudden didn’t like me.  She stoppped responding to my text messages and I could oversee her talking about me.  (Which makes races extremely uncomfortable). the last straw was when she withheld Alessio coming to Daytons birthday party.  If she doesn’t like me, that’s one thing, but involving kids in the situation is just wrong and it was the last straw. I was sick of having sleepless nights over it, I cried for an hour and then sent her a goodbye text.  I’ll never know what I did and it bothers me.  The last couple weeks have been even worse with the talking about me and even bullying me.  It’s put this huge empty hole in the heart. Anyways, from this day forward I’ll never be like her.  I’ll never talk bad about a friend, I’ll never ignore someone.  I’ll never involve kids in a problem and I’ll never resort to hating someone without letting them know why.  Friends are a rare beautiful thing. One day I’ll find one that gets me and won’t do this stuff....  but for now I just have to figure out how to heal and move forward. 
This is the text I sent her.  She never did respond (the same with the 5-6 texts I sent her in the month before this one)  and she has only been more nasty.   

No comments: