Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Dayter the stud!

11-19-25008. Today at Wal-Mart they had a little four wheeler for sale. As soon as Dayton saw it, he went running. He loves four wheelers and this one was just his size. I would buy him one but he is still to small, so maybe next year. It looks like he is smiling just saying, please...... oh I love him!
Dayton fell asleep while eating lunch the other day. It was so funny. It was just one of those pictures that you have to take and share with others.



3 comments:

Sara Oliver said...

He is the cutest little fart! I am glad that he has a cute personality. We love you Dayton.

Megan said...

Ooooo so so so so so so so so cute. hahaha. Awww that is way funny thats hilarious that dayto fell asleep hahahaha.

DigandStacee said...

Him and Macade need shirts that say lock up your daughters!