Thursday, November 13, 2008

New Pics


my new hair cut... what do you think?
The picture is kinda blurry but dayton and Milan were playing with a tractor together and they were sharing very well.
Can you tell dayton gets bored at my house alot. This is his new favorite thing to do... oh yes run around the house with a beach bucket on his head.

Daytons nice bunk on the head that happened last week. It was amazing!

6 comments:

Megan said...

GERTLE I LOVE YOUR NEW HAIR it is so way cute i love it!!! =]

Amanda said...

Cute pic of Dayton and Milan....thanks again for watching her :)

DigandStacee said...

WAY cute sister especially your hair! I love mr. bucket head!

dave and meagan said...

I love the hair...super cute. What happened to my little Dayton's head? I am so excited to see him at Thanksgiving!!

Ty & Em said...

Seriously I love your hair! It makes me want to get mine cut! Also did I mention I Love your shirt! SO cute! Dayton and Brody would get along so well! We got Brody a little fourwheeler like that for his first birthday and he still loves it! it's so cute! So in your 8 tag is said have a baby are you Pregnant? and if your not.. don't be mad! So where in Wyoming do you live? We were in WY just last weekend (by Jackson Hole)

The Grumps said...

Where do I start?
Cute Hair
Dayter is so darling, I love mister bucket head
Oh i noticed you had your tree up. I am so jealous! Nate is the GRINCH and won't let me put it up until after Thanksgiving. However, I might just put it up earlier just I'll be busy on Thanksgiving and the day after. Hey did you want to go shopping with us on BLACK Friday. Should be a crazy fun day with all the girls.