

Dayton had an eggciting Easter this year. It started on Friday at our house in Rock Springs where Jason and I, helped Dayton decorate Easter eggs and then we had a Easter Egg hunt. Saturday we went to Jason's dads house for an Easter party. Following shortly after we went to the dinosaur mueseum and then to a show later that night. Sunday was spent at my moms side of the family in Lake Shore. Dayton never did catch on to the "hunting" of the eggs! It was like picking up garbage for him. He would much rather do his own thing. It was a great weekend but it was nice to come home and relax alittle.

5 comments:
Sounds like you guys had a great Easter!!!:)
Sounds busy for a prego lady! I hope you are feeling better and it sounds like a moment to remember!
Hey lady! It's been a long time, huh? You need to come down so we can all go to dinner again. :) Yes, I am still working from home and am trying to make that work. It's going okay! I like having a clean house though, that's nice. How's being preggo?
fun fun fun!!
Hey....the Easter Bunny brought my kids those same wheeled buckets. So Fun!
Post a Comment