The day and come and gone since my little baby has turned 2. Its been hard for me to grasp this concept. I don't know where all of the time has gone. It seems like yesterday we had just brought him home from the hospital and now look at him!!! I am so thankful that I am a home mom so I never have to miss a second of my son. At night I still go in his room and watch him sleep and try to hold time still, unfortunately, I never can but I try my hardest. Dayton, Happy Birthday!!! We love you so much! You are so smart, and you are growing so big. Thank you for bringing so much joy into me and your dads lives. On Friday we had a friend Mickey Mouse Clubhouse birthday party for Dayton here in Rock Springs, Dayton had a great time and thank you to all who gave him gifts. Every person we invited showed up which was great! On Dayton's actual birthday we had a sled pull in Tremonton where we held a little family get together. We did a barbecue and ate some cake before the show started. Dayton had three of his cousins there. He also received some great gifts at this party. Thank you everyone! Jason and I splurged and bought Dayton a power wheels truck for his birthday. He isn't quite sure about it yet but everyday he starts to like it more. I am sure it will gain a million miles in the next few years. Thank you for all the great gifts and Thank you Dayton for being such a great son! Happy Birthday! We love you with all our hearts !!
Mickey Mouse Invitation Template Printable Free
5 years ago


3 comments:
Happy Birthday Dayton!!!
So, you are super talented with the cake-making. Seriously it's darling!
Thank you for inviting us to the fun occasion! Dayton is so big it is so neat to see the little man grow!
That was so fun! Thanks for inviting us, your cake was amazing!
Post a Comment