Wednesday, August 5, 2009

recent events

Jason has had one of the worst weeks and I am looking at it as one of the best weeks of the year. At our sled pull in Elko, Nevada we blew up our truck and melted 1,2,3 and 6 pistons..like to the point they look like wilted flowers. I would get technical but no one would understand (except for Kendahl) what I was even talking about. We even coasted to a 2nd place win which was really good news. Our truck was a moving!! Our new build will be around 15 thousand and well it gets to wait until next year. All of this news means..I have a husband and a father for my child again!!!! wahoo!!! I am so happy! He actually comes home from work and plays with us and doesn't complain that he has to be in the garage! The picture above is Jason and Dayton showing off the hot wheels race track they spend like 45 minutes putting together. Thanks Dad for the great gift!
This is the half way mark of the hotwheels track
This is what a get when my husband can't spend money on truck parts! Yeah, finally a table to go in my entry way!! (I have waited a full year for this!!!)
And this is what I get when life is going to smoothly when I am in the shower....
Dayton finds my mascara and decides to give it a try! notice he even got it in his right eye lashes. He totally cracks me up, Jason wasn't so please but if anything..Its memories made!

6 comments:

DigandStacee said...

that last picture is my favorite!

kendahl a. said...

Poor truck! Ours is blown up, too. It's currently residing at the tranny shop. Hopefully only until tomorrow but we are definitely not making the race this weekend. :(

Boys are suck troublemakers! LOL

Sara Oliver said...

Jason,Sorry about the truck, I love the picture with the mascara. Way to go Dayton.

Ryan & Kasha said...

I want to see belly pix:)

Megan said...

the second to last picture reminds me of all your kid pictures growing up its so funny some pictures it is just totally jason and the next its totally you hahahah. Love you gertle

kendahl a. said...

I was totally talking about you. You're my only truck pull mom friend! And you really are an amazing mom. :) Correy just went and picked up the truck today and it is running REALLY well!! I'm happy about it. We were thinking of doing Edge days, but it is over Labor Day weekend and we had planned to go to the dunes, so we'll see. As far as I know, he is still planning to do the state fair.