Words of comfort...ummm NOT. As everyone knows I am expecting a baby in two months which means we are going to be out of room for guests, which means we need to finish off a room in the basement. These are some of the lines I got yesterday while buying supplies.. Please let me know if they give you as much comfort as they do for me!
"If I can build a truck over a 1000 horse, I can build a basement"
"when I was drinking I helped a few of my buddies frame"
"I dont need instructions"
"I'll have you a new bedroom by monday"
"I watched my dad frame when I was little"
Well Construction starts today.. please remind me that I am supose to be exicted not scared to death!! I will keep you all posted.
Mickey Mouse Invitation Template Printable Free
5 years ago

6 comments:
We are pretty much done, and Christian is a semi-pro framer {ask Paul, he was VERY impressed with his work. Please call if you need help, or a place to hide!!
p.s. the baby counter on your side bar just freaked me out a little...a lot...66 days? Really?
LOL but at least he's trying! It took me over a month to get Correy to cut a board for me. If I tried to get him to frame anything, I'd be in my sixties before he got around to it. Good luck with it! And have fun with the new room on Monday. :D
Dude you need to post some belly pics!!! :)
I would take the day and go shopping. :) You will have a nice room don't worry.
Oh man! Men are awesome in there own minds when they are working on a project. Just remember it has potential!
Post a Comment