
Okay so this image is way old but I love it (like maybe 6 months old). It makes me smile. One day as I was getting ready for the day, Dayton was also getting ready...This is what I found. Now does he have style or what! He makes me proud!! (:

Is this not the cutest picture in the whole wide world. As a wife of a mechanic I truely treaure it. Jason loves is also. Dayton loves being outside with Jason. They work on the truck together a lot. I think its great for both of them and for myself. Oh yeah the most recent thing that Jason has taught Dayton is that "mom broke the truck" So everytime Dayton sees the truck and me, he always says "mom you broke truck!" Little stinker! It hard teaching Dayton it was his father that broke it where he is such a daddys boy. Either way, I am happy and content and couldnt ask for more when it comes to these two boys in my life!
4 comments:
That's a cute picture! I wish you guys lived closer so I could come steal Dayton sometimes. :)
Correy always tells everyone I broke the truck, too. I think it's just a husband thing. LOL
How cute is Dayter Tot! I love your Napoleon Dynomite style. I'm way excited to come and see you next week!
hahaha. those are way cute gertle
I love that little guy. Give him a kiss from me.
Post a Comment