
My sister Stacee and her baby
Macade came up to Rock Springs to give me a visit. A very welcomed visit. Its a rare time when we actually get visitors. We had a lot of fun at parks, around the house, and at
Walmart (I think we went like three times! or so it seemed!) Dayton is having a hard time learning the concept of sharing with someone who is so much younger and smaller than he is. He enjoyed pushing
Macade to the ground more than anything. Ironic enough though Dayton must really love his cousin because he keeps on asking where the baby is. On Tuesday night, unfortunately, Dayton got the 5 hour flu...It was really weird..no fever and it was such a short little sickness. It triggered my sister into wanting to leave sooner and I don't blame her. Having sick kids is NOT fun! Stacee left Wednesday morning. We did although have a very unwelcome visitor.....

A scorpion..Yes Stacee found this fun filled creature lurking around my kitchen at 4 AM. I heard her ramble about something in the night but I just figured she was crazy or trying to prank me or something, but no, she was right. These creatures are called wind scorpions or camel spiders. They can give humans an awful sting but they are not poisonous. So to all of my rock springs friends....these creatures do invade houses in July and August. Hopefully I never find one in my house again. Stacee thanks again for coming up. It means a whole lot to me. Love you and mac tons!!!
6 comments:
Ohmigosh I would cry if I found a scorpion in my house! I'm good with bugs for the most part, but scorpions freak me out.
We might be taking the truck to the track tomorrow to test and tune. Finally!! :D
Hey liz! I am blog stalking you from stacees blog! Your boy is getting soo big and growing up soo fast soo crazy huh? And you are gonna have another boy that is awesome! Take care,, glad you got your hubby back for awhile.
Hey lady! I gave you an award.
http://stepmomextraordinaire.blogspot.com/2009/08/kreativ-blogger-award-goes-to.html
Yah, we didn't get to go race the truck. We took it out Thursday night to make sure it was going to run, and we blew the intercooler up! The weld up the whole side blew loose and broke our grill, so now we have no intercooler. :( Maybe some day we will get to race it!
Hey Liz!
I have a random question for you. Is there a recipe for that yummy frosting you use on wedding cakes. Like the really hard, smooth kind? Can you buy it anywhere? Or is it just something cake shoppes have. If you have a recipe that you can share, I would love it. Just comment on my blog. :) Thanks! :)
thanks so much for the icing info!
Post a Comment