Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Grandma Toni!!

My mother in law gave us a welcomed visit on Saturday and she stayed till today (Tuesday). It was so great to have her her to entertain Dayton and to help me out around the house. I am truly so blessed to have a great mother in law. Thanks Toni for coming!
Dayton compared to his brother is so big. Its weird. I went into the hosptial leaving my baby Dayton home while we waited for our newest arrival, just to come home and find a little boy who if full of life and who has grown up way to fast. I am so glad that I am a stay at home mom so I never have to miss a second with my little boys.

Look how big my baby is now... ): makes me so sad. He is officially two weeks old today. It is so cruel how fast time goes by and how fast babies grow. He is such a cutie and we love him tons and tons.

4 comments:

Sara Oliver said...

look at much he has changed. He is a cutie.

Cammie said...

Mother in law's are the best. Aren't they? How are you holding up over there? We need to get together, Caleb is dying to meet his new best friend!!

Tarbet Family said...

HEllo....
Well it's offical, he's cuter than crap with his eyes open! Your mother in law is kinda a sexy momma, go Jason, anyway we'll catch ya later so Max can sit on Dayton..

kendahl a. said...

What a good MIL!! How nice it must be to have a little help after a new baby.

Jace looks so much like you, it's crazy. Dayton is definitely a smaller version of Jason, and I think Jace will be the smaller [boy] version of you. :D He's a doll! Now, when are you coming down next?