Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Jace's First week home!


Jace has seriously been such a great baby. I thought Dayton was great and easy. But Jace tops the cake. I can seriously only say I have heard him cry 2 times in one week. He is sooo quiet and mellow. I am trying out the breast feeding thing again and its been awesome, Jace has been so easy to work and learn with. I think Dayton just wanted food the easy way and never wanted to work at it. Jace is eating every 2 hours in the day and every 4 hours in the night. So you can say I am not sleep deprived. Dayton has been a trooper and he still has not shown signs of jealousy yet. He calls Jace baby sweetheart. He doesn't really care to hold him, he would rather be in his room playing with his toys. We have been so spoiled by family and friends. Thank you for all the gifts, dinners and support.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS Liz!!! He is beautiful! I'm glad he is such a good baby.

Ryan & Kasha said...

CONGRATULATIONS! He is so cute!!!

Tarbet Family said...

SUPER SUPER CUTE!
He looks like his momma! You guys have two super cute lil men! Congratulations, glad to see some pictures of him. If you need anything I hope you know i'm just a phone call away..

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

congrats. babies are the best. i love being a mom. I got really lucky to with a good sleeper. now he is sleeping compeletly through the night. he goes to bed at 9 and wakes up between 6 and 7. It is heaven. anyways your little one is a dolly. Oh and I promise breastfeeding gets easier. It takes a lot of practice. I think it took me a good 6 weeks before i mastered it. but now I am queen.haha. It doesn't come as natural as you would think, but hang in there it is so worth it for your baby.

Sara Oliver said...

I miss all 4 of you. Give Dayton and Jace a Kiss. I love you

kendahl a. said...

As of now, he definitely looks more like you than Jason. You look great, too!