Dayton begs and begs to go outside and play. Yesterday he spent close to two hours total just walking around and playing with the snow and playing with his toys. I love it because when I was little I loved to be outside and I hope he will be the same. I was really surprised to see how much he has grown over the last few months. He seemed so large compared to all of his outside baby toys that we have bought so far. So needless to say we will be buying the kids an outdoor playground. I found one that I like that has a rock wall, a rope wall, 3 swings, a play house, and a 9 ft slide. I think that should do for a few years.
Dayton has also hit another milestone, he has learned to fib. Last week I went to Walmart to buy stuff for our wards scouting blue and gold banquet and the cub master that I work with went with us. As soon as Dayton saw her he yelled in a scared, worried voice "Zoe has been in the garage for 2 weeks!" Totally a lie. Zoe is in my house constantly, I only send her to the garage when we have company over because she gets really excited and gets a little annoying. When ever Dayton does something bad he will either blame it on Jason, Jace or Zoe. I am sure he thinks he is convincing but he's not. After I teach him that its bad to lie I normally have to walk out of the room and laugh a little. Kids are seriously so funny. He doesn't although lie about when he is playing with himself. A few days ago Dayton was in the tub and I was doing my thing and picking up his room and making his bed when I walked in to check on him and I asked him what he was doing and he yelled back "mom, get outta here, I'm playing with my pee pee!" I just about died laughing on the floor. It was not what I was expecting for a response at all! But he is definitely a boy that's for sure.

2 comments:
haha That is so funny! I Love Ya Dayton!
That is awesome liz!!! hahahaha i love it.
Post a Comment