Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Rice Cereal

I know that 3 months 2 weeks is a little early for rice cereal, but I am getting to the point where I don't have many other options. Jace eats and eats and eats. This kid is never full! Maybe its because he is a giant, I don't know. Jace can take down 4 ounces of milk and still want more! I started him on cereal yesterday. He actually would open his mouth when I would bring up the spoon! Dayton, I had to force feed till he was around 5 months old. Jace loved his cereal, I started him off on 2 tablespoons of rice cereal and drenched it with milk so it was pretty soupy and he downed it...I was actually debating giving him more once he had finished. Here's to the future on solids!

2 comments:

DigandStacee said...

Holy cow he is getting soooo big!

Tarbet Family said...

He is sooo stinken cute!