

Dayton has another Allergy and sadly I don't know what it is but I do know it can be found in a black and blue berry fusion drink made by Sobe Drinks. It happened on the 19th around 3 pm when Jason gave him some of my drink to hold him over till we got back to the motor home for a glass of milk. First he was fine, then there was a cough, then he threw up and then instantly his airway was starting to close off. It wasn't the same as the results of the nuts its actually worse. Daytons face didn't swell up and go red, it only affected his tongue and throat. I had to bust a move to a Wallgreens that was only about a mile away and get some Benadryl. It was so scary. We are so lucky that his airway never closed all the way off and that the benadryl worked fast to slow the swelling and reopen his airway. We had no idea he was going to have an allergic reaction to the drink. I am currently trying to get him into an allergist so we can find out what was in the drink the cause the problem..but until there he cannot have black berries or blue berries or gurana or anything that he has never had before. I am a little paranoid. I feel like I don't know what he can eat any more. Above are just some cute little pictures of Dayton at his grandpas house in the playground area. He is so stinking happy all the time!

1 comment:
that's so scary!! you were supposed to call me!! Are you still in UTah? I know two really good allergists!!! Call me!!
Post a Comment