Thursday, June 3, 2010

Jace at 7 Months






We have been trying soo hard to get some good pictures of Jace for his normal 6 month old pictures. Its just not working out. Everytime I get Jace dressed up the weather turns for the worst, Jace gets fussy, He throws up, he is druling or has a runny nose, he wont look at the camera or i am in too much of a rush to get a good shot. He is not very photogenic like Dayton was. Its really really hard when the setting is perfect to get him to smile. He will only smile on his terms. Here is what I have taken so far for pictures.
For the record Jace is in the 81st percentile for length, 38th percentile for weight, and 49th percentile for head circumference. He is up on his hands and knees getting ready to crawl. (he cant yet figure out how to move his hands and legs together) When he lays on his tummy he can scoot but only little scoots. He says dadadada all day long. He loves to scream and yell. Still no teeth. (which is more that great for my sake!)

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Wouldn't it be nice if they just cooperated with our pictures :)

Sara Oliver said...

no matter what I still love him, I really enjoy the personality pictures the best