Friday, October 29, 2010

Pre-Halloween


Dayton today has his school Halloween Party.  He was so excited this morning putting on his costume!  I went to his school and helped the kids do a pretzel decorating table.  It was a lot of fun.  Jace LOVED Dayton's school.  He was better than Dayton was.  He was right in there with the kids for singing time and free time being soo good. (this is not a big surprise!)  When Dayton came home from school he had a back pack full of Halloween fun.  He even had a few prize bags from his teacher and friends which included some of these amazing glasses.  We sat around for a half hour or so just putting them on and laughing.   We are soo excited here at the Stott house for Halloween!  Happy Pre-Halloween!

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Bwahaha! I love this! The green fangs go great with the crazy eyes!

Sara Oliver said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sara Oliver said...

I love the pictures of the boys. Everytime I see them I smile.