This year my Grandma Strong switched things up and rather than just having a normal halloween dress up party she decided to go with a theme and she chose the theme to be "White Trash". We had a great time going through the clothes that they had at the D.I. We all laughed until our sides hurt. I can offically say this was the very first time in my entire life that I have dressed immodestly and looked like a skank. It did fit the white trash theme though. I am not sure of Jason's outfit other than it did show off his sexy figure. We took Dayton with no pants on and a shirt that was a year too small. Jace didnt get any special treatment and was left in his cloths from his birthday party earlier that day.
1 comment:
I love the picture of Dayton in his diaper! It makes me laugh everytime!
Post a Comment