(I had to hand over the camera and let Dayton take a few pictures)
My blogging has been put on the shelf for most of the month. It has either been so busy, or I am always forgetting my camera! I made sure that today I brought the camera along for our play group. I cannot believe how my boys have grown! Dayton has came leaps and bounds when it comes to playing nice with friends. He is still hyper but he can play without fighting or hitting for the most part (that is until playing Karate or playing superheros in involved) Jace is doing great socially. He really finds it entertaining to play tag with people. He will instantly touch you, run off and laugh. Even if you touch him he still keeps on running. They both kick and scream when it comes to leaving but I guess you can't have it all. Most importantly..Dayton and Jace are best friends. They play ALL day and do pretty well when it comes to getting along. It is so nice to have two boys. They have so much in common and when they play it makes my job so much easier!

2 comments:
I love the little guys. They are really growing up and I miss them dearly. Give them both hugs and kisses from me.
thank you for letting me be a part of your kids' lives!!
looking forward to seeing you soon!
Post a Comment