Monday, August 15, 2011

New paddles


 My cute little family.  Jace is in the back seat sleeping just in case you are wondering where he is.
 This sand dune is enormous and steep.
 I had to get a picture of this sand dune.  It was amazing!
We took the power wheels out with us and the boys drove it around while we were resting.

We took the ranger out to the sand dunes on Saturday to try out our new long arm kit and the new paddles that we bought for my birthday.  They rocked!!  we could cruise over the dunes at like 25-30 mph and we could make it up most hills.  It was so nice to get where we wanted to go with out getting stuck.   The weather was perfect and the boys were so good.  We stayed out there for 6 hours or so and then we came home.

1 comment:

kendahl a. said...

I'm jealous! I want paddles for mine. But we licensed it on the street and don't want to have to change back and forth all the time, so we're leaving regular tires on it. Meh.