A little over a week ago we had our first snow fall for the season. My boys were just as excited as I was!! They were all dressed up in their snow gear and I was outside in my pink bathrobe and my cowgirl boots!. I taught Dayton the art of rolling snow balls and making snowmen. As you can see in the picture above..in total we had 4 snow men. Dayton loved stacking them up and Jace loved pushing them down. I was smiling the whole time, not because I love the snow, but because people were starring at the crazy lady in her bathrobe and cowgirl boots enjoying the beautiful weather! We played for about an hour until we were too cold.
1 comment:
Where is that picture?!! That's great that your boys are little builders....Milan just tells Dave where she wants her snow girls :)
Post a Comment