I have been super slacking in my blogging skills. The whole thanksgiving holiday put me very behind in my work at the shop as well as my work at home. I am not even caught all the way up and its been almost 2 weeks!!
Last weekend we had another bmx race here in Rock Springs. Dayton, Jace and Shae raced. Dayton placed 2nd, Jace placed 1st and Shae placed 2nd.
Dayton had a hard time focusing at the races on Sunday. He would coast and look around peddle once or twice, coast some more, lolli-gag! It was super frusterating!! We were all screaming PEDDLE!! he almost lost but he almost came out of his daze and finished 2nd.
Jace is turning out to be really competitive. He loves to ride bikes like Dayton. We started letting Jace race all by himself and not push him but let him figure out the whole "race" thing.
I forgot to bring my good camera and my old camera is starting to die so I only was able to take pictures of Jace's race and not of Daytons. I will do better next time.
On the side note......Jace is saying a new word. "YES" except for when he says it it says it with a long dragging "s" so it would so like this "yessssssssss" almost with a snake hiss at the end. Its hiliarious!
Mickey Mouse Invitation Template Printable Free
5 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment