Thursday, December 15, 2011

Sequences

 Macade gave Dayton and Jace some large Legos for Christmas.  They boys love them.  I am not sure when kids learn to do sequences but I would think its something they learn in preschool??? (at least that is the kinda of stuff Dayton brings home from his preschool) I dunno... but I found it more than interesting that when Jace plays with legos he does color sequences.  First he did it with the red, green and blue stack... then he did it again with the orange, yellow and blue stack.  Proving that it wasn't a coincidence that he was actually doing a pattern.(which I have never sat down and taught him and he doesn't really watch educational cartoons either)  Kinda a smart little bugger!  It will be interesting to see how he fares out in school.  It seems like everything Jace does it exceeds what Dayton learned at that age. 
Dayton like to build robots and cars and ramps out his legos.

No comments: