11 questions
.post a photo
and eleven random things about yourself
.answer the questions provided by
the one who tagged you
11 random things about myself:
1. I wanna see NYC one day.
2. I hate it when people are mad and they beat around the bush rather than flat out say it.
3. I love to debate.... not fight, but debate. I love to try to prove people wrong (horrible i know)
4. I hate it when people act annoyed of my kids or when they talk bad about them and it gets back to me
5. I have always wanted to be that nice, easy to talk to type of a person in a crowd.
6. I recently bought a scale and regret it ever time I step on it ( weight doesn't define me!!)
7. I was told at the park the other day by a friend that when they first met me they though I was perfect and I was leading the perfect life (it was kinda a huge compliment)
8. I was riding at the sand dunes with my dad and when we were done, he told me that I'm beautiful to watch when I ride and that I'm very graceful.
9. I bought a pair of skinny jeans and I love them!
10. It takes me a half hour to fall asleep and I wake up at the smallest of sounds.
11. My husbands business is starting to be successful and its way exciting to see something that we built grow.
11 Questions that I was asked to answer:
1-What is your favorite Disney movie and why? The little mermaid and I'm not sure why. Grandma Shepherd bought it for me when I was being a little stinker at work with my mom.
2-What is your biggest
fear? Losing my husband or my kids.
3-What is your favorite holiday. I use to really love Christmas but anymore I get excited for thanksgiving and Easter.
4-If you could choose any vacation
where would you go? Fiji, Hawaii, Australia, New Zealand
5-Are you a lover or a fighter? both I will fight for love.
6-What is the funniest
prank someone played on you? ummm not really been pranked before
7-you wouldn’t be caught dead where? any grungy, dirty, druggie place.
8- If
your house was on fire and you could grab only 3 things before leaving, what
would they be? family, animals, and pictures
9- What do you think the secret to a good life is? Let love be the guiding force in your home and as you do there will always be happiness and peace.
10- If
you HAD to change your name, what would you change it to? Samantha or Gertrude
11- What do you
value most in life? my family
Mickey Mouse Invitation Template Printable Free
5 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment