Wednesday, March 14, 2012

OH What a Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood

 We have had unusually warm weather so far in March.  We are talking about 50 degree weather here!!  It's pretty nuts!  The kids have been enjoying plenty of outside time. 
 Jace is finally getting big enough that I will fully let him go adventuring on the big park toys without freaking out every 10 seconds that he is going to get hurt by something or someone.  (I just freak out every 20 seconds now!  (:  just kidding)
 His favorite was these stepping bars.
Daytons favorite thing was the bars.  He was swinging off of them and trying to make up his own tricks.  Jace had to come in and join in on the fun.   I love this picture and I think I'm going to get a copy of it and put it in the house.

1 comment:

Jim and Lavee Strong said...

Love your blogs, We can keep up
with the boys activities.
Thanks for taking time to blog...
Love ya all