There is a kids Zumba class at the rec center and I decided to take Dayton to it last week. This kid loves to dance when we are at home so I figured 'what the heck!'.
His teacher said that he did good. I was worried that he would have a hard time staying on task and every time I peeked in on him he was paying attention.
He was sad though when all of the kids had a water break and he didn't have his own cool water bottle. There was a drinking fountain to get a drink but that wasn't the "cool" or "fun" thing to do. It kind of reminded me of the first and last time I went to ballet. I was mad because at carpet time all the girls got pink, blue and purple carpet mats and all that was left was brown and orange. Because of that devastating moment I never went back to ballet again! Lucky for Dayton though, the water bottle thing didnt ruin his whole experience of Zumba and we went walmart and bought Dayton his very own water bottle with a straw. Phew what a relief!
Mickey Mouse Invitation Template Printable Free
5 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment