If you were to come to the shop on any given day for the past month to a month and a half this is what you will find Dayton doing. Coloring, painting, cutting, taping and glueing. He is actually getting very good. Everyday his pictures become more detailed.
If you were to come to the shop on any given day between noon and 3:30 this is what you will find Jace doing. He is such a great little napper. I think I love his naps more than he does! And also please notice Jace's new hair cut! We were at walmart getting a haircut and he told the stylist to do a mohawk. ( it *was* his favorite thing to do at the shop... go the the drinking fountain and get his hands wet and make a mohawk with a full head of hair) I was fine with it. It looks way cute on him especially because its a curly mohawk. Love that kid!
Mickey Mouse Invitation Template Printable Free
5 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment