Monday, June 4, 2012

Daytons Preschool Graduation 2012

 Dayton had yet another preschool graduation.  He was much more behaved this time and he was so cute.  My Dad and Kari came up for the graduation and it was wonderful to have family support. 
 
 Here he was doing this cute little dance with the class.  I must say Dayton has wonderful coordination
 Dayton is also a little actor.  He not only last minute became the papa bear in Goldilocks and the 3 bears(which he did great!) he was also the " big bad wolf in the other play.  He played out the parts perfect.

 Here is Dayton getting his diploma
Here is Dayton after the graduation was finished.   I cant believe how much he has matured and grown up in the past year.  I was so proud.  I might have even cried a few times during the graduation cause I was so full of happiness and love.   Good job Dayton.

No comments: