Monday, June 4, 2012

Well someone had to take pictures.

 My boys have always loved playing with my camera.  They take shots of everything like: Toys, Zoe, Billet, the TV, grass, feet, up close face shots,  trucks, the sky, the wall... Lately its been nice!!! I haven't had time to do anything with all the craziness going on.  I am glad that i have some sort of pictures to show that we are alive and well.  
 They asked me to take a picture of them together here.
 Jace taking Dayton's photo.
They put together Jace's toys and Dayton thought it would be a perfect shot.
out of the 200 some odd pictures these were the only ones that were clear enough to post.  A lot of them they were so blurry that you didn't know what the picture was.  Either way though.  I am glad that I have something otherwise there would be nothing.  Boys you're the best!  Thanks for the help!

No comments: