My amazing sister came up to Rock Springs to surprise me for an early birthday gift. It was so amazing. It was the last thing that I expected! When they walked through the door I couldn't help but cry. I wish I had family that lived closer. I get so lonely and depressed all the time. Nothing like 2 sisters showing up out of the blue to make life feel better! Thanks Stacee and Megan for making a huge effort to come up for my birthday! As soon as the little boys were together they threw on their swimming suits and swam for a few hours. They loved it and they had so much fun together.
Here is a little snap shot of me and my sisters and our babies. I cant wait for these cute babes to get older and start to play and interact together!
Mickey Mouse Invitation Template Printable Free
5 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment