July 1st has officially marked the first for Jace. He finally lost his tooth. It became wiggly in 2011 at Thanksgiving time after Jace was jumping on a bed with his cousins in St. George and he fell off and his mouth landed on the corner of a piece of wood. Both of his top teeth were actually loose but the one hardened up and the other stayed loose and never died. So this has been a long time coming. Not many kids can keep a tooth loose in their mouth for 2 years.
I wasn't super excited about it. It made me so sad. I actually shed a few tears over it. Some how time seems to pass me by. The tooth in its little baggy is just a token to show time wont stop. No matter what I do, time will continue to go by so fast and its super heart wrenching. I am a control freak and it freaks me out that I cant control time. Please PLEASE boys, stop growing up so fast!!
Mickey Mouse Invitation Template Printable Free
5 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment