Jace has been begging for a bunny. I looked into it and I just hated how big they got and how big their cage was. So we did some research on a good small family pet and rats were recommended. Although I was a little nervous about bringing a rodent into my home, they were the smartest and we were told they only live for 6-12 months. So we took the boys to the pet store and bought them two rats. Turbo and Crusher. Heck for $1.99 each it didn't matter too much if the boys killed them accidently.
These rats are so cute and little. Zoe just can't wait to eat them! Maybe we wont have these pets for too long after all!
** UPDATE crusher the one in this picture had to be taken back to the animal store because crusher was a boy and started to grow a pair and turbo was a girl and I wasn't about to have 5,000 baby rats. We traded him in for a dark brown rat with really big ears named Diesel.**

No comments:
Post a Comment