Friday, October 10, 2008

First Snow of the Season



Today is October 10 2008. It snowed for the first time this fall season. Dayton was so exicted just to get out there to play in it and decide that it was too cold and that he hated his coat. (Cant you tell why....TOO big! Its only an 18 Month coat) We received about 4 inches so far and its still comming down and only 8:30 in the morning. I am a huge kid when it comes to snow and the holidays. I also had to get out and enjoy it myself.

3 comments:

Sara Oliver said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sara Oliver said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sara Oliver said...

I really need to learn how to spell. WOW long day. I had to delete the messages before this one. So anyway I hope that everyone is doing ok. Liz when is the Christmas tree going up. ?