Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Jason...the Best Pirate EVER


I have the best husband that anyone could ever ask for. I say jump, and he says how high. I love him more than words can express. For Halloween we are doing the peter pan theme. Jason is a pirate(and a good sport), Dayton a croc, and me, well I am wendy. My mom is also going to be an Indian. So it should be a lot of fun. And well I guess my dad is going to be Tinkerbell.... HA HA

5 comments:

dave and meagan said...

he does make a good pirate....aaaarrgh matey

DigandStacee said...

Very funny! Digger, I and Mac are going to try to be Woody,Jessie and Bullseye! Jason will be a much better pirate though

Sara Oliver said...

I love it. Can't wait tp see your dad as tinkerbell.

Ty & Em said...

That's so funny! i was going to do Peter Pan to! I was going to have BRody be Peter Pan and Madi be tinkerbell! But they didn't have the costume in her size! So now she's minnie mouse!

The Grumps said...

Aaaarrgh.... Someone poked me eye out.