
Last night around midnight, Dayton came down with the flu and life since then has been messy and rough. I did not know that a kid Daytons size could throw up so much. If he didnt throw up less than 4 times an hour last night it was a lucky hour. This is my first flu experience with my own kid. Its not very fun. I took this picture trying to show how pale he was but he ended up doing a funny face making him not look sick at all. Either way its still a picture of my son and no picture could be a bad picture. I hope he gets better soon cause I wanted to go down to Utah to do some halloween stuff but it looks like we might be staying here and trying to recover so we are healthy and well by sunday for chuch.
3 comments:
How about 7? Hope your little guy is feeling better soon! Tell your hubby, we're the house with the red Dodge :)
poor kid! He's is still so stinkin cute! i hate it when kids are sick! Wait until you get two!! and then they both get it! not fun!
Ohh. Poor Dayto but cute picture though!
Post a Comment