Monday, May 18, 2009

First water fight!


Sadly Jason has been gone for work a ton lately. We hardly ever see him. On Saturday Dayton and I were feeling pretty lonely (or at least I was) so we went to Walmart to go and buy squirt guns. We bought a pack of 6 or 7 for like 5 bucks, which I thought was quite the deal. After Dayton's nap we pulled them out and I showed Dayton how to fill them, and how to squirt them. It was all fun and laughing after that. It was so much fun to play around with my little boy like I was a little kid again. Although we miss Jason terribly it certainly did fill the gap for a little while. (I tried to take pictures of our water fight but taking pictures while trying to protect your phone from getting wet, doesn't turn out very well)

3 comments:

Ryan & Kasha said...

Sounds like a blast dude!!!!

DigandStacee said...

He is so cute! I think you should get a water slide too! Maybe we should have a squirt gun war!

Jim and Lavee Strong said...

You have a water-winner there... Enjoy the little guy... They grow up too fast..