
This year I had a wonderful mothers day. We stayed home this weekend and I loved every second of it. Saturday evening Jason bought me flowers to start off the mothers day. Then first thing Sunday morning Jason made me eggs, hash browns, bacon, and toast breakfast in bed. We went to Church which was awesome. Dayton made me a little vase with candy flowers in it for nursery. We came home and started our dinner prep which was king crab legs, mashed potatoes, and broccoli. We put the crab legs on the barbecue and seasoned them ohhh it was amazing. We had 4.14 pounds worth of legs, which turned out to be a for sure 3 lbs in just crab meat, needless to say we were stuffed! (get this, imagine me and Jason at the meat department picking out our 3 large king crab legs and having the total coming up to $78.64 and not daring to say no and hand them back. I am glad they were amazing or I would of been very upset!) We played around outside, then came in and we all had Sunday naps. We watched a few movies, had some TV dinners around 7:30 and watched a few shows on Angels and Demons and all of the truth and fiction that the book presented. The night ended with Jason and Dayton giving me my mothers day cards which were very sweet and straight from the heart. I love my family and I am so glad that they made this a wonderful mothers day for me. I love you Jason and Dayton!!

2 comments:
ha ha your so funny! Your totally right!! Brody loves noodles and that's the only way I can make him eat what we are eating!! Wow I really need to try some new recipes!! Hey want to send me some!! Looks like you had a great mother's Day!! I LOVE king crab legs!! Remember when me you and stacee went out to Red Lobster with that really weird guy that did something for the Provo store?
Happy mothers day sister!
Post a Comment