Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Our week away

Dayton at Cal ranch looking at baby chicks
Dayton at Annies playing with Logan

Dayton at Toys R Us have a good time playing with the trains waiting for carpet to be installed


We have just returned back to Rock Springs, WY as of 1:30 last night from a week of living in the motor home. Jason had to go and work in Price Utah to reclaim an oil job and I didnt want to stay home all alone in Rock Springs so I decided to go with him but drive my car there so I just wasn't stranded. We stayed in some trashy RV park right off of the freeway but it did give us full hookups and that was really nice. To fill my time I drove an hour and twenty minutes one way, everyday to go to Payson to work on our house there so we can either sell or rent it. Dayton hated it at the payson house because I wouldnt let him paint and he had nothing to do in an empty house with no carpet or chairs or anything, so Dayton spent his time at my Aunt Annies house. Dayton loved it there (Thanks so much Annie it was such a help) She has three kids one 6, one almost 4, and one 2. He had so much fun playing, especially with kids his own age. While he was gone and with the help of my wonderful dad (Thanks dad for everything) I finished the final sanding (help from dad), texturing(help from dad), cleaning, priming, lawn edging (with a shovel but I did what I could) weeding, raking, lawn mowing, painting my old room, basement and the stair case, put up base board and sealed it. Then to add a cherry on top I had purchased carpet and pad and I had it all installed yesterday. And now I can say..WE ARE FINALLY FINISHED!!!!! After putting up 9 gallons worth of paint on the walls, I am so sick of painting!! I dont want to see another roller or paint can for another 6 months at least! I am so glad to be home!! Although the motor home was great and suited our every need. Its just nice to be here and relax.

2 comments:

Cammie said...

I wondered where you went! Glad you are back. Christian grew up in Price, and I grew up a few miles south in Castle Dale. We both went to college there, and met there...So we think Price is pretty awesome! Although, I wouldn't want to be in an RV park there, at least you have a VERY nice RV!

Franc Family said...

Wow Busy Busy! I am painting my basement want to help! J/K Good Job! Progress is always good!