Today is my Anniversary!!! I just wanted to take a minute to let you all know what a great husband I have. Jason is the easiest person to get a long with ever! (his sisters may not say this though) We hardly ever disagree and if we do he always lets me win. (we have been together for almost 4 years and we still haven't been in a big fight yet and I truly believe we never will!!) If I am ever sad he does everything he can to make me happy and get me to smile. He is always happy and never ornery or angry or mad. He has never once made me feel bad that I do not bring in an income. He is always telling me that my role in the home is more important than his and I do my fair share. My husband has the best laugh in the world. I think it makes everyone smile. I am positive my sister Megan will vouch for this cause she loves his laugh too! My husband has never complained about my cooking. He can eat anything and make me feel great about it. My husband is the best daddy in the whole world!! He loves Dayton and the new one in my tummy so much. My husband would do anything for me...and I mean anything!! When him and I first met he chewed and drank and when he found out that I wouldn't kiss someone like that, he went cold turkey off of everything and has never touched it since. (its been almost 4 years now!) My husband is the smartest man that I know. Its like he has a photographic memory. He can still remember exact math equations, history dates, science explanations so on and so forth, all from high school. He was so smart in high school that he was teaching the math teachers math. Jason is good at everything...it sucks!! As most people know I am way competitive, but no matter what I do and how long I work on it, he will pick it up and do it faster and better than I can. He is the smartest mechanic ever. He gets phone calls constantly from people who have questions about a problem that they are having with their trucks or cars. Needless to say he has never had one ounce of schooling it is all self taught and from watching his dad mechanic. I love Jason with all of my heart and every day I am thankful that I made the right decision to marry him. He is truly the best thing that has ever happened to me. I love you Jason!! Happy 3 Year Anniversary!
Mickey Mouse Invitation Template Printable Free
5 years ago

4 comments:
Happy anniversary guys!!!
AWWW! How cute! Congrats!
Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary!! I hope you do something fun to celebrate!! Here's to many many more years together!!
Post a Comment