Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Utah State Fair.

Me and Dayton in front of this massive cow!! It was huge. I don't like posting pictures of a pregnant Liz. I really try to avoid it, so this is rare... and its also me at 34 weeks prego
Jason and Dayton in front of the massive cow again.
Over the weekend we went to the Utah State Fair. Jason is the head tech for United truck and tractor pullers so we got in free as long as Jason lined up the diesels and made sure they were all safe to run. It was a lot of fun. Its always my favorite sled pull to go to (even though this year we didn't have a truck) because there is so much to do. Dayton loved seeing the animals. I think he gets that from me! We spent the longest amount of time looking at the rabbits. I think he pet every single one! (from under the cages where its nice and clean.. ) They even had a rabbit out of the cages for the kids to pet and Dayton was all over that. He even pushed other kid's hands away from the rabbit saying "NO! don't touch!" It was a good learning experience because he needs to learn to share better with a brother soon on the way. My mom, Dad, Shae, Stacee, Digger and baby Mac were all there. It was great to see them and I am excited to see them all again. Also my Good Job to my Grandpa Strong! He won 2 blue ribbons and one red on his knives that he made. They looked great!

7 comments:

kendahl a. said...

I wish you guys lived closer so we could hang out more. :(

Are you going to be coming down during October? I was thinking if you are, we should go to Thanksgiving Point! I want to go during the Halloween stuff.

kendahl a. said...

We will be going to the dunes the 15th-18th of October so don't come that weekend. :) Even if we don't get to Thanksgiving Point, we still need to do something [like lunch maybe?] for sure.

DigandStacee said...

That cow wasn't just lunch or dinner it was more like thanksgiving feast!

Anonymous said...

i think you look way cute prego! I LOVE your belly!

Sara Oliver said...

I will send pictures to your phone of Dayton and the rabbits

Megan said...

and don't for get going to dinner with megan and lee!!!!!!

coleman said...

Hey Liz! It cher. So I feel horrible that you commented on my blog forever ago and I haven't replied. I tried adding your blog to my list and I kept getting some other persons blog. After trying a couple of times I gave up and forgot to comment on yours. It looks like you are so happy! What a cute little boy you have. And a new one on the way I see. You are super cute pregnant. Hope all is well.