Monday, October 5, 2009

Weekend Guests

This weekend my Dad and Megan and boyfriend Lee came up to my house. It was so much fun. Considering they were only here for one day and two nights we got a lot accomplished. Me and my dad, Dayton and Zoe went on a five mile walk, we all went out to lunch at a yummy Chinese buffet, watched a few movies, went shopping, went to the Rock Springs museum, went bowling and then came home and ate dinner and watched a few more movies. The museum was fun. Dayton hated the jail cells that they had. The museum had made them all haunted for Halloween and he didn't want a part of it. That is why he is crying in the picture up above.

Dayton loved to bowl! but he did not love being there for 2 hours.. We had a lot of fun my Dad, Lee and Jason had some pretty competitive games and they did really good. I am so glad that I had visitors this weekend. Thanks you guys so much for coming. I hope to see you guys soon!

2 comments:

Cammie said...

That sounds like a great time! We should check out that museum!!

DigandStacee said...

I heard that Dayton kicked some trash and took names at the bowling alley!