Sunday, October 11, 2009

Cornbellys 09

This year we had another great day at Cornbelly's. Dayton really loved it, he was able to do so much more this time around. He really loved the slides and the jumping toys. The drive down and back was good and for the day the weather was great. It was not too hot and not too cold. I think it averaged around 60 degrees for the day. This was an eventful trip for the fact that it will be my last trip to Utah before the baby gets here. (The doctor is set to induce me the 26Th, 27Th or the 28Th. I am rooting for the 26Th. I will find out for sure on Friday, I will keep you posted.) This year Jason's sister Jana and her family came to Cornbelly's, my sister Stacee and her family, my sister Shaelynn, Jason's Mom and my Mom.
Mom and Dayton on the metal scoopers
Dayton and Cael playing in the corn pit
Dayton and Jason working the water pumps
Dayton and his cousins bouncing
Dayton as a cute little farmer
Dayton sliding
Dayton riding the bucking bull.

We had so much fun we are just going to keep the tradition going and we will be going again next year.

3 comments:

kendahl a. said...

Oh, it looks like so much fun! I'm definitely going to have to take Hailey this year.

DigandStacee said...

It was such a fun day! Next year you will have your sweet little baby to take!

Cammie said...

I love the pictures of you guys with your head through the cutouts...Those things always crack me up! That looks like a fun place. When we lived in Utah I always wanted to go...but never got around to it.

BTW: Are you seriously going to get induced at the end of the month? I am so jealous! I thought we were going to plan this out so our babies could have the same birthdays! Come on...don't you want to hold him in there for a little longer! LOL!

BTW again: I haven't seen you for ages. Were you at church yesterday? How did your cake class go?