


It is very rare in Rock Springs if you actually get snow on the ground. Normally as soon as it gets cold, it starts to blow. A normal wind is about 30mph here. When the wind is blowing that hard and it starts to snow, all of the snow blows away. Yesterday and all of last night it snowed without wind leaving us about 6 inches or more of snow on the ground. Dayton was so excited to go outside and play with it this morning. Since it wasn't windy (really really rare) I bundled Dayton up and took him outside. Last year he just walked around but this year he threw it and ate it. We tried to build a snow man but I couldnt find any gloves and my fingers couldn't take it past rolling the first ball. As soon as I get Dayton a snow outfit I will teach him how to make snow angels. I hope we get a few more windless days like today throughout the winter season so he can play in the snow more often.
3 comments:
OH my word I can't believe you got that much snow! That's crazy!
The snow was and the weather were both really surprising today! I let Carter play on the deck for a while, we need some grass!!
That is sooo cool! I bet Dayton loves it. If you weren't so prego I'm sure that you would roll in it!
Post a Comment