Thursday, October 22, 2009

A Halloween Masterpiece

There is no way that you can celebrate a Halloween with out carving pumpkins. This was Dayton's 2ND year. He did really well I think. He picked his own carving pattern (luckily he chose a really easy one)and He loved the little carving saws.
Dayton sawing and me scared for dear life that either Dayton or I will loose a small limb because of Dayton's high level of confidence! Dayton: "MOM I wanna do it!"
Dayton standing so proudly in front of his masterpiece! He did a great job!
The rest of the family's pumpkins. I did the Witch, and Jason did the Ghosts. Me an Jason cheated...we use a dremmel when carving pumpkins because we don't believe its possible to use those little saws to cut some of the patterns out. Plus its way funner to use a power tool rather than your own muscle power!

3 comments:

kendahl a. said...

How cute! Dayton's is really good. And I can't believe I never thought to use power tools. Totally using them this year! Now I just have to figure out what design I'm doing.

Amanda said...

Great job on the pumpkins! Looks like Dayton loved it!

DigandStacee said...

Those are so cute! Good job Dayter tot!