Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Jace at 7 weeks old


My little baby bounce is now 7 weeks old today. He takes distinctive naps. He takes one around 9 and the other around 2:30. Each nap is around 2 to 3 hours long. (most of the time 2 hours) He eats 3 to 3.5 ounces of milk around every two to three hours. His night time schedule is bedtime at 9:30 then he sleeps till 3:30, eats, Sleeps till 6:30, eats. Needless to say I am not really suffering from being sleep deprived. He watches me like a hawk. He doesn't really like it when I leave the room, especially when he is in someone else's arms. I love it, but it wont be a good thing when it comes time for me to leave him with Jason or a sitter. I will be finding out his weight and height soon at his 2 month appointment. Happy 7 weeks Bounce!

1 comment:

Ty & Em said...

gertle he's adorable!! I totally think he looks a lot like you!!! are you coming down for Christmas? Brody still asks about Dayton aka Dayto